How many questions can I build with only this photo ? I bet you +50 questions

    Single girl and 59 questions





Hello everyone !
You everybody come here that's why you interest  with criticle thinking.
No more talks ,enter to the game now.
The GAME starts now ....


What I see? A girl.
I only pay my attensiton one object at once.
I pay my attention to girl.

Who is she? Her name ? What is her age ? What is she doing ? What skin color is? Does she use a solon or salons ? If yes how much she pay for it ? What is her proffesion ?
Is she right handed or left handed ?
What is that book ? Which type of book ? What content about ? Who wrote that book ? Its color ? How many pages ?  

Who took this photo ? Is he or she a photographer ?
Is it a bed ? Is that pillows ? Which color pillows ?
What is her hair color ? lips color ? Did  she use lipstick ?; a comb? ;a brush to brush  her teeth.  clothe's color ? skirt color? Who gave her ? Who pay for them ? Does she have a mother or a father or a brothers and sisters ?teeth color ? Which dental materials she used to ?

Why her skirt is white ? why her denim is in this color ?
Why she wear socks? Why she hold a phone ? Which type phone ? Which color ? What is she typing ? Whom to type ? Is  person a  girl or boy or other one ?
Where is she ? When is now? Why she hold a cup on right hand ? What included it? What materials used to make this drink ? which color it has? Is it cool or hot ? Is it cold or warm  ? Is it full or half ?
Is it bitter or spicy or tasty ?

Is that a window ? Who made that curtains ? Who belong this place ?
What is her height ? Has she a BF ? What languages used to? Is she a social or antisocial ? Is she married or single ? If married how many children are there ?
What creams she used to ?

I made 59 questions easily. I bet I  can make over 100 questions. This is very fun activity for me.
Today society has  big problems ? Handful of  persons give solutions. It's a disaster.

Learning with questioning is very effective.This calls active learning. It improves our wisdom ,abilty to see big picture of anything ,ability to  understand other, making more solutions to one problem and so on.

Question everything you see , you hear, you smell ,you feel ,you taste and everything.
In my opinion this is a great philosophy.

Why I am typing ? Why are you reading ?
Why am I sleeping ? Why am I eating ?
Why  am I bathing ? Why am I studying ?; going to school or university ?; doing a job ? making money ?
talking with other ? Using social media ?
Watching TV ? Why am I breathing ?

Don't confuse.
You can start following things.

1.Think
2.Follow step one
3.Follow step two

Now time is 00 : 26 a.m.
Sunday 23 ,October .

I need to sleep. Because of get amount of relax for my body and mind. This is the last word of the article.

Thanks for reading .
Have you a question ?
Comment me to think.   

Comments