Everyone can learn faster javascript with exersize methode #a technique

An efficient methode to Learn to Code  




Hello buddy,

Did you see my welcome message at the  entrance ? I make it myself. Used simple javascript.However, let's jup to the topic.

I changed my mind to learn Javscript with new methode.It is very efficient and smart way to learn (In my opinion).


It calls exersize methode. 

The word describes as its meaning.

I learn Javascript by exersising.

My resource website is absolutly free and well structured. It has a section for this exersies.

It is W3schools.com

Here is link: See I use my HTML knowledge to make this button. I also use my javascript knowlede to make above hide and visible effect button.


Here is front of  webpage screen shot.


Today I learn,

   how to use getElementById( )

   what can javascript can

   how to hide html content and again display

   how to create a alert message

   how to style CSS properties

   how to link javascript to html document

   how to get output by console.log(  )

   how to get a current website content into a printer by easily

   how to use variables and their types

  syntax,comments,arithmetic operators ...

  Identifiers,objects,concatenation,Assignment

  how to access object properties

  Data types

 


Then I make myself mindmap.


I couldn't to do yoga today because of some reasons.


Drink more water and eat less food in dinner is gives you a comfortable life.I have felt myself.

It increases your life time and reduce your difficulties in your body.

I was taught them by  Load Buddha who is the greatest teacher ever I had, and who knows everything.


I must think my eyes before it hurtes.

I used my phone without a limt.

So I decided to use it with intervals.

I always think about my health.

Health is more important than others.


I should eat carrot and fresh green vegetables.

They provide A vitamin.It heals and maintain metabolism in eyes and imunity system.


I wrote my tommorow plan in my todo list book. If I end 50% of my todo tasks , I think I pass. So today is pass.

So good night everyone.

Comment me what languages have you learnt and what languages prefer to learn in future ?

I would love to know that.

Have a nice day ! ###


Comments

Popular Posts