I took some productive lessons


Hello humans, I think it is impossible to read this as not a human. You are now reading this.

Day by day I learn.


I took some productive lessons.


What I did today that important


1} I finished the book "The Adventerers" by Harold Robbins.

2}I read thee book "Definitive of body language".

3}I listned audio book "Show your work" by Austin Cleon.

4}Did meditate 15 minutes.

5}Unsubscribe Youtube channels

6} Watched video " Investing for teenagers" by Ali Abdaal.


I explain above things briefly


1#] The Adventurers book was finished by me.

I today created a new page for review books.

 I wrote a little  book review.

You can check my blogsite Pages- "Book review".

Here is the link "Book review". This will take 45 seconds to read.


It is a interesting and excite my feelings and emotions.


#2] Body language book


I learned how to  Shaking hands  ? What I do and don't ?

Shaking hands shows not only your personality but also huge amount of qualities.

It relates to power, politics,business & wish to someone.


When you shake hand with someone you should not touch him/her roughly.

You have also an experience about this. Some one is shaking hands with you, you are feeling his hands are wet and sticky.####


That moment shows you below things.


*He has a disease relates to sweet.### Hyperhydrosis

*He is stressed- when someone is stress his blood streams more flows to legs.So you can see a lack of blood in hands. After hands are fill from sweets###



The politicience use shaking hands famously.

They are trained by body language experts####

They know how important the power of shaking hands.

Who knows well about "how to body language" he always try to take the left side when they are shaking hands towards the cameras.


Some times you have to use two hands to shake.

This is not suitable for business. This suits for meeting close ones.


You should avoid Several methods to shaking hands


 *The vice

*The bone crusher

*The finger tip grab

*the stiff arm thrust

*The socket-wrencher

*The pump handle

*The dutch treat


#3] I am now typing my works. Thanks Austin Cleon again. If I read his book "Show your work" may be I am not typing my works. Also thanks to Ali Abdaal who explained the book review.

I also noticed this book early articles. It was a great book and I'm speechless.

It teaches "How to show your works". You can check this book here.


4#] I did 15 minutes alarm in phone and did meditation.

My stress was disappeared.

Feel the physical relax well. You can do meditation about " Inhale and exhale- Anapanasathi".

I learned it from The Load BUDDHA'S teachings.


5#]When I visit youtube I can see many videos I need not. So I decided to unsubscribe over 30 channels and kept few channels.

So now I see videos that I need or important to my field.

It saves my money and time.

Early I wasted huge of time by watching Youtube videos unconsiously.


6#] Investing for teenagers by Ali Abdaal youtube channel.

He is a doctor and youtuber & podcaster.


Here few thing I learned 


*Make a demand skill like "coding" or whatelse

*Investing for reading books and learning

*Contribute to a business and invest

*Buy shares on stock markets

*Buy Crypto currencies

*Learn about "Money"- The millionoir fast lane book is recomended by him ; not only it.

*Do part time job

*Make a passive income path

*Learn about Video product


You can watch his video here.



 I forgot to tell you, I learned a sentence pattern " I am/you are/ they are willing to ................"


eg:- You are willing to make a house.

       We are willing to buy  car.

      I am willing to learn Spanish.


This sentence tells in present participate.### 




Comments