Do one thing at ones #try not to multi-tasking

USE YOUR HEAD




Hello every one, 


I'm willing to tell you my today story.

I told you I have been learning Tailwind CSS for one week.Today I understood some utility classes,


some of them are ,

backdrop-blur,backdrop-contrast,backdrop-hue-rotate,border-collapse,border-separate, blur etc.

jump in to another topic,


I used my notes which I noted in www.tailwindcss.com .

I also watched 2/3 youtube videos.

I should tell you they are very useful.


I practically used them.

I could watch my python notes,but couldn't to practically use. 


My article may be rubish.But I love my rubish.

This thought came from 'show your work' by Austin Cleon Book.


How nice ? 

I read , heard that book in the past.

When I write the article some thoughts come from  it.


I have watched many youtube and other videos. First time I can't understand everything. Time by time I understood them.It takes some times.


I can learn anything by using what I already knew.Most of great memory techniques have this fundamental base.


Some times I am angry with myself about time wasting.How unfair?

For example Today I watched few movie recaps in youtube.In that time I loved to watch.

After I was get angry with myself. 'pathum be active, don't waste your time.'


Mind is changing rapidly.

One time mind tells to watch movie and then scolds me. That's why I told "How unfair?"



With calm mind I could see some opertunities to success. I mean earn money in this time.


I started to use my 'English new words note book' as my idea book.

When an idea comes to mind I write it down.

After take some time to think more about them.


I realized that multi-tasking is not efficient.

Do a thing at once.

I heard that multi-tasking decrease efficient about 44% .


I'm writing this article by some materials.

 a android phone samsung M02

 a keyboard

 usb adapter


I see many advantages from this methode.

Which is typing the article.

 Time saves

 comfortable

 good speed

 easy to use 

 simple structure


It's good to say "TO BE CONTINUED' for today.

Have a good day all !

Comments