Be patient pathum, everything will good !!!



Hello everyone,
Recently I couldn't to record and insert my daily activities to blog.
I had lot of works to do.

#I also started to learn #PYTHON

#Also #TAILWIND CSS

I am self taught student in above fields.
I'm loving to build softwares. 
I can build websites with HTML,Tailwind css with this knowledge.

I need to polish my skills.
Also I'm polishing my skills.


So in first 10 or 11 days I had attractive desire to learn faster. After that I had not that desire. 
But now again I motivated to learn faster.
  


I love and use Fineman technique.
It's best methode to learn to code.
My source for learning python is www.w3schools.com

Also I have learned CSS,HTML in W3schools.
Another great source is www.freecodecamp.org which I learnt javascript,css,html and responsive web designing.

When I watch my past I  see I have no patience to end a whole process. 

I forced my priority to understand teories first and then memorize by practising.

I today understood some Tailwind CSS utility classes.

If I know well about what I learn I can easily build any website or nything.
Understanding do more things than I think.

Also I thank for Freecodecamp.org and w3schools to give me a chances to learn code freely.

I see a nice lesson from me today.
I normally went to well for gain water to bottles.
I used cieve for remove dirty particles.

Like that , well like the world.
basket like the mind.
the cieve like wise.

I gain knowledge from the world.
water then in to the basket.
water in the basket may have dirty things.
Like our information can inserted unnessasary things. 
Then water goes through the sieve and filtered.
My bottle was filled.

Like that if I think something is good for first time I shouldn't think it's good. I should think twice it.
Second time I can see the good and bad things.

A great saying I was remembering,

" think twice before jump."


However I read some pages in 'rich dad and poor dad book by -Robert T. Kiyosaki.

I practically use flexbox in Tailwind css.
Now I'm happy to understand css utility clases.

I write simple pythone code to find someone match or not to use voting. I have a android python compiler app to practise python quickly.
Here it is,

 age = int(input('Enter your age:')
 if age >= 18:
   print('Congratulations, you are able to vote')
else:
  print('Silly boy ,go home your unfortunate age')


These information that I wrote is truth and my personal experience. 

You are welcome.
Now 11:22 pm and I will going to tell my religious stanzas.

Wish you all , Have a best and effective day !

Comments