I realized value of planning today & I learn from my mistakes.

Mistake is not a punishment. Think positively .
Mistakes are the best teacher who teach me without salary.###


 Welcome to my personal blog. I couldn't to make TO-DO list yesterday. 

What I did today

a. I went to a family party. met relatives and two of younger brothers in my past school.

b. Read  a book little about imagination by Chandana Gunavardhana.

c.Relatives came home.



Today I wasted lots of time.

Here they are,


1. Youtube 


I watched hindi film

Watched bunch of youtube shorts


2.Facebook


Swiped screen up and down. Sometimes I like, shared.

I watched several videos

I wasted more than 2 or 3 hour


3.Sleep in noon


I took my phone and visited bed. In 10-12 minutes, I had been sleeping for more than 40 mins.


Today is not good in productive.


I realized today I have a great memory & logical mind.I rememberd today how I behave when I was finding a oil .

Listen to me.


Yesterday I had a headache and I used a oil for minimize the pain.

After I kept that oil on the table that keep in the visitor's room.

Today due to my father's headache he asked from me where is that oil.

I searched on the table and couldn't to find.

I memorized carefully.

I asked my sister and mom. They didn't know. I looked at the table.One thing came pop up.

That table has prepared by my mom today.

I went to the kitchen randomly, I saw the dish and some things.

I doubted "can it be here?"

I checked it and finally I found.


 

This typing is good for me.

My typing improves my typing skill and english language.

I can mesure my today productivity.


I also watched sherlock series.

I maintain a facebook group named "Sherlock Tricks".

I posted something.

And I shared my personal blog articles.


I have stoped drinking artificial drinks. It has more than 3 or 4 weeks.

I also have stoped eat buiscuts.

I read the intergradients and realized they are artifical things.

In future it hurt me well if I not stop this nowhere.


I concerened my health. I drank a lemon juice and ate a garlic peice. I told huge benifits of garlic in yester day. Check my yesterday journey.

Writing a little daily is a good choice.


I should plan tomorrow to make my life valuble and more productive.I am going to make my TO-DO list now.

So I stop here now.

Thanks for listen me.

Have a nice day.


Comments

Football said…
Nice work