This thief stole my attraction- True story about a thief

Don't happen this to anybody thief


Image from pixbay



 Hello everyone, Welcome to my personal blog.
I also wrote about today in another post on April 23.
When I upload this will be 24 April.
But I didn't tell you about the alluring story that I read yesterday.
The story started to speak.

Now he is in jail.
I can't think where I start this. 
Ok. I have an idea for this. Listen.
This was a true story. The main character,  
I call him " Saman". 

On April 23 he was arrested by city police.
Lastly, he explains what happened to him and how to do that.
Keep reading...
Saman on April 15 entered a grand-level shop that sells costumes/ clothes.
But the purpose was not to buy. When he entered the shop there were no men or women.
He didn't use the main door. He used the building wall.
 These days we celebrate Sinhala and Tamil new year festivals. So that shop had closed.
He found the locker and was drilled by a machine. It took 2 hours and a half. It included full of money. 
About 27,200,000 rupees ( Over 60000 USD )
It was a hard work.


He slowly put his hands and got all of the money.
He had not eaten yesterday well. So he was hungry and remembered about sweets were on the first floor. He went to eat someone. He could find chocolate and nuts. 
He ate very much. Sleep sank his mind.
He was sleeping now.
At this time Unexpected happening began.
Immediately A woman who works in the shop was coming toward him and asked "what are you doing here?"


Saman immediately woke up and answered that " I couldn't take my phone, I came to take this".
After he went to the 2nd floor.
The woman doubted him. He searched the office and saw the locker broken.
She immediately called the police and boss.
The police came quickly.
So silly & poor boss. How did he feel when he heard that news? 


The analyst and police agent took fingerprints and other details. When the boss leaves the office always off the CCTV on the 2nd floor. But down CCTV is still working.
The Police took a dog to investigate the case. It smelled ### and started to find. But there was a problem. Why the dog does not get out?

One man thoughts "if the dog doesn't get out, the thief should be live near".
The police searched for the thief. There was no evidence.
They broke the roof and looked after it searchingly." No thief " someone said.
Unexpectedly One man reach the huge water tank and opened the tank.
Haaaaaaa... haaaaaaaaa.......haaaaaaaaaaa....
The police saw the thief and arrested him.
After he revealed his journey.


Listen to his story.

I recently got freedom from jail. This is my 19 the Locker.
The last time when I entered jail I had a 1000,000 rupee fines.
My wife and her relatives paid for that. 
When I come back I had no money.
I can't bring money again from my wife.

So I decided to steal a million of money and thought this was my last opportunity." I don't steal from this".
I can hike the building walls easily. In the past I was trained in an Army camp and after I disappeared from it because of hard work. If anyone joined the Army he can't leave until the end of the job.
Then I wanted to make money. 
He said, " This is my 19th".

He had broken " Bank lockers, shop lockers, restaurant lockers, etc.
I first made a plan to enter. I knew these days shop will close about 3 days.
I was wrong.
They came in 1 day.
Recently he had taken a loan of 50000 rupees. he
paid 20000 rupees and had gotten a machine and developed it.
In childhood, his father had taught him about lockers. He remembered very well those memories.
He used his knowledge for a steal.
Don't forget that he told me there was no current in up room.
So how to start the machine?
He knew the electricity was in the down room.
He used wires that existed in the office.
When she saw me I lied to her and went.
As tired, I quickly went up to section.


I had so much time to leave the shop. But I never thought " Will be I caught by the police ?"
I was wrong. 
The police found all of the money.
Now he says "You got all of the money, so let me leave ".
The policeman smiled at him and said"
we show your work in the police" and arrested him.
According to country law, he had to +2 years in jail.
When he went to the jail last time he said " I come back and I do one more time " and smiled.
I think that Thief never is gone do right.

END..

How is this?
I stopped typing now.
Goodbye, all.
Have a great day !

Comments

SherlockTricks said…
Self-confidence for success.
congratulations dear