🐾️ I saw a little improvement of my Reading books Today

A little practise per day is big enough to change your whole life πŸ‹️


This photo is from pixels 

Hello every girls and boys and others.

Welcome all respectfully.

Today is lucky day.

 

What I did today # Improve life ♦️♦️♦️


1.) Read a book "The Adventurers" by Harold Robins 


2) Read a book "The definitive of body language".


3) Learned a English sentence pattern.


4) Used facebook and twitter & pinterest.


5) Drank a healthy Garlic tea ( I explained the recipe in April 27 post )



1#) The Adventurers book


Actually I read about half of book.

I saw my little development about reading books.

Today I had a chance to buy a book. A book seller came to our home.

He sells books that famous. I bought a book name is "The Adventurers" -Harold Robbins.

It is a translated book in to my language by Saman Pushpa Liyange. The main topic about "Designs and Politics"


It tells about a story.I saw several characters.

They are Daks, Fatcat,Amparo,Giscel, Makatar ,Suaan , Marsels etc.


When I was reading I imagined story in my mind. I hold my story chain continously. i didn't break.

Sometimes I couldn't understand the characters. However it excite feelings and emotionals.

It had divided into chapters and they are not connected well. In the last of the story connections make me understanding.


Theses characters are Army soldiers(several) ,president, designers, businessmen.


It described  feelings  about politics,business, lust,immoral connections, womens, war and cultures of countries.


I can't tell the last word without reading completely.

I will read tommorow.


2#) The definitive of body-language


What interesting things I learned.


*The power of using hands.Hands are a special powerful tool in body language.


*open hand (towrd to audience)  represents the truth, layalty,acceptance.

If someone try to lie with hands he also shows his hands to your side.

But he can't stop other smooth expressions. So clever observer can find that he is falsifying.


* If you preffer to develop your image as a positive one you need to use palm up.

Some people use palm down.It depicts the power.People don't like more.

Politiciance, speakers use one finger toward to audience and bend other fingers. People don't like it.


*Adolf Hitler and his soldiers used palms in palm down position. It shows their power to control someone.

Palm down attitude hurts people in mind.


*According to the research 84% gave positive feed backs about palm up position.

52% about palm-down and 28% for one finger position that I explained near before.


*When we tell Ok, we can use fingers to tell that "OK".

People love it.


*Wish someone with hands (shaking hands) was started from Rome, Italy. 


*When shake hands normally shak 5-7 times up and down.


*People who live in France love to greating some one with shaking hands.


*Shaking hands shows things about you.

Are you a boss or leader or friend.



3#) English pattern " It's difficult to.........."


Examples:- It's difficult to develop a country.


                      It's difficult to drive a rocket.

 

                       It's difficult for me to buy a house now.


4#) I shared my blog posts and answer to some valuble questions in Facebook.

I created video pin for pinterested and uploaded. You can see my pinterest account in contact page.

Several times  tweeted on twitter.


5#)I don't explain Garlic tea. I explaine it in the nearest before post.

When I was reading I used relax music in Youtube. It worked for me.

You need a Headphone. However don't use head phones  long time without intervals.


Also I learned,

If ear drums breaks, I recently knew that Ear drum heals itself. It takes normally 2 weeks to 1 month. Always consult a doctor is a great advise for anyone.


Now April 28th 2022 at 11:46 p.m.

I had taken about 1 hour and 20 minutes to typing.

I stop my typing now.



Good bye all.πŸ‘

 Love you everyone.πŸ™‹

Comments